2. Face-mask requirements
The wearing of masks is encouraged within the church premises during the services. However, each person to decide if they use or disuse of face-mask.
3. CMTC VBS
VBS students, teachers and volunteers are requested to proceed to the basement now.
4. Parish Picnic 2022
CMTC Annual Family Picnic will be held at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Park in Stouffville on Saturday, July 30th. It will be a full day of fun events for children, youth and seniors. Registration is starting today and a registration desk is setup in the foyer. Please register at the earliest and pick up your free park
entry passes. If you do not register ahead of time, you will be required to pay the park entry fee of approx. $7/person.
Family of 4 or 5 = $50
Family of 2 = $25
Single = $15
Students = $10
Rate Includes: BBQ Lunch, Park Admission and Parking
A Big thank you to our:
Grand Sponsors: Alex Alexander, Re/Max Community Realty.
James Zachariah, Team JZACH, HomeLife Frontier Realty.
Silver Sponsor: George Mathai, Re/Max All Stars Realty
From Benny Joseph & George Mathew Madackal,Picnic Coordinators
The Praise & Worship Team is conducting an open audition for interested vocalists and instrumentalists who have expertise playing strings, keyboard and drums, to join our team. The Audition will take place on July 17th after the Holy Communion service. You must prepare a 2 minute performance of the common hymn song: Lord I Lift Your Name On High. Register at bit.ly/igniteaudtions if you're interested!
Announcement 2 (the event poster will be projected during this announcement)
Youth-hosted outdoor games day, BLAST 412 is scheduled
Next Saturday,July 9th at the Richmond Green B Shelter, Richmond Hill.Registration cost is $10 per person. RSVP online at bit.ly/blast412 or register at the booth setup in the foyer after service today. Please note that online registration will close on July 7th at 5pm.
From Ms. Anjana Regi Alex, Youth Fellowship Secretary
6. Prayer Meetings
1. Fasting prayer on Wednesday, July 6th @10:30 am virtually on Google Meet.
2. Edavaka Mission prayer meeting on Friday, July 8th @ 8 pm virtually on Google Meet.
3. Chain Prayer on Saturday,July 9th - 6.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
7. Choral Concert-RHYTHM 2022
The St Mathews Mar Thoma church choir invites you to A Choral Concert, an evening of musical memories, as we present Rhythm 2022. The Junior & Senior choir will be presenting some old classics on Saturday, 9th July at 6pm in the church.
From Zeenu Mathews,SMMTC Choir Secretary.
8. Our church quarterly bulletin for July-September is shared to all by email and through Whatsapp. A few photo copies of the bulletin is available in the office. Those who need to have a printed copy for reference, please contact myself or the trustees.
1. Please contact our Trustees for the Electronic Fund Transfer Forms and sign-up supports.
2. Church members interested to be added into the church whatsapp group or their email added into the communication list, please send me a message or email to email@example.com
Thanks to George Mathew Achen,our former vicar(Parish Vicar : 1998-2001) and Kochamma for attending today’s service and delivering a meaningful sermon.