– The Young Families’ Fellowship, initiated a few years ago in the Parish, aims to promote fellowship and spiritual growth among young families within the Parish.
– This formal founding of the fellowship is invested in the Yuvajana Sakhyam.
– Membership would comprise of the Vicar and young married individuals within the Canadian Mar Thoma Church Toronto aged between 35 to 55 years who are willing to sign the membership application and commit to the organization’s objectives; and whose names are included in the annual membership list.
1. To help the Young Families of the Mar Thoma Church to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
2. To help Young Families to grow into the maturity and knowledge of Jesus Christ
3. To equip Young Families for Christian fellowship and worship life.
4. To facilitate Young Families to develop loyalty to the church and participate in the growth of various organizations and institutions of the church.
5. To equip Young Families to participate in the mission of the church.
6. To organize seminars, classes, workshops, conferences, etc. to create in Young Families interest in bible studies, faith and practice of the church, history of the church and ecumenical relationships.