Announcements for Sunday July 18, 2021
1. Congratulations to new Saffragan metropolitans
2. Circular no:24 (Regarding online Mandalam meeting of 2019-2020,2020-2021 scheduled on 2021 October 13,14,15)
3. DC/274/2021 from Diocese of Europe and North America (Regarding Diocesan Family Conference and Clergy and Family Conference )
4. Next Sunday, July 25th, we will have Holy Communion service in English at 10 AM.
The registration for in-person attendance is open for all area prayer members and guests and can start registering from tomorrow 7 pm using the google form. Please reach out to me if you face any difficulty or need any help related to online registration.
The service is also live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
5. IGNITE Thank you note from Executive Committee
IGNITE- a virtual fundraiser-concert hosted by CMTC Youth Fellowship took place yesterday. It was a blessed event filled with praise and worship and testimonies.
On behalf of the executive committee, I would like to congratulate the Youth Fellowship for organizing and hosting this event successfully. Thanks to the program coordinators Brianna Varghese & Amala Regi Alex, CMTC youth praise and worship team,youth fellowship committee members, and the Tech team for all your efforts and hard work to make this event a grant success.
6. Thank you note from IGNITE Coordinators Brianna Varghese & Amala Regi Alex IGNITE Coordinators
Greetings from the Canadian Marthoma Church Youth Fellowship! Last night, we hosted our first ever virtual fundraiser. This year, our goal was to raise $5,000 for COVID relief in India through the Canadian Red Cross. Because of your generous donation, we were able to exceed our goal. This would not have been possible without each of your help. We thank everyone who made time to tune into our livestream. Remember that the donation portal will continue to be open till Tuesday, July the 20th, so if you have not had a chance to donate yet, you can do so by going to our donation portal at bit.ly/donate-for-india. Cash and cheques are also accepted by our youth secretary. By donating, you are automatically eligible to win our raffle basket which will be gifted to one lucky winner. God bless us all.
Brianna Varghese & Amala Regi Alex IGNITE Coordinators
7. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. On Tuesday, July 20th and Friday, July 23rd - weekly prayer meeting held @ 8 pm virtually using google meet.
2. Chain prayer held every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
From Itty Thomas, Edavaka mission secretary.
8. Fasting prayer will be held on Wednesday, July 21st @10:30 am virtually using
9. KCEF (Kerala Christian Ecumenical Fellowship Toronto) Quiz Competition
KCEF is organizing Rev. Dr. P. K. Mathew Memorial Bible Quiz competition for the year 2021 on Saturday, September 18, 2021.
• Genesis Chapter 1 to 50
• St. Mark Chapter 1 to 16
• Sathyaveda Pusthakam
• NRSV Bible
• POC Bible
Maximum 3 members can participate. Those who are interested may please contact Alex Alexander (Saji).
From Alex Alexander,KCEF secretary.
10. Yuvajana Sakhyam Announcement
a. As already announced, Yuvajana Sakhyam is launching an e-magazine and invites short stories, poems, essays,drawings/artworks from parish members to be included in the publication - both in English and Malayalam.
Submissions are also open for designing the cover page. Please send in your entries latest by July 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please contact the Magazine Convenors Rachel Ninan or Arun Regi Alex for further details.
b. The Monthly Cottage Prayer Meeting of Yuvajana Sakhyam is scheduled virtually on Sunday, July 25th @ 8 pm over google meet. Rev. Roji Mathews Abraham will be attending this prayer meeting.
From Jojo George Mathew, Yuvajana Sakhyam Secretary.
11. Youth fellowship Announcement
A youth fellowship prayer meeting is scheduled for today at 3pm over Zoom. Rev. Roji Mathews Abraham will lead the talk session. All youth fellowship members are requested to attend this meeting.
From Arun Regi Alex,Youth Fellowship Secretary
Mrs.Aleyamma Varghese (75 years),Edamurickal house,Anickad,Mallappally, mother of our member Sheeja Mathews (Mathews Pothen (Reji) and Sheeja, Area-4 Prayer Group) passed away in Kerala on 13th July. Funeral was held on 15th July .
We, the CMTC family, express our deepest condolences and prayers. Please keep the bereaved families in our prayers.
13. Birth Announcement
We are delighted to announce the birth of a baby boy Ezekiel Ajay Mathew to our members Ajay Mannil Mathew and Simi Sara Chacko on 14th July. Mom and baby are both doing well. Congratulations to the proud parents.