Announcements for Sunday May 23rd, 2021
1. Kalpana from Diocese DC/226/2021
2. Welcome Rev.Joseph Chacko Achen
3. Next Sunday, May 30th, will be Choir Sunday, we will have Divine Worship service in Malayalam at 10 AM. This service will be live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
4. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. On Tuesday, May 25th and Friday, May 28th- weekly prayer meeting held @ 8 pm virtually using google meet.
2. Chain prayer held every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
5. Fasting prayer will be held on Wednesday, May 26th @10:30 am virtually using
6. Spring Cleaning will begin next Saturday, May 29th .Due to the ongoing restrictions, the spring-cleaning activities are done in phases. On coming Saturday, May 29th, front gardening activities will be carried out. Those who wish to volunteer please contact the coordinators Rony Varghese (647-833-7287) or John Jacob (Suvi, 416-579-1075) and they will let you know the time and task to be carried out that day.
7. Upcoming Area Prayer Meetings
Area 4- Saturday, May 29th @ 6pm
Area 7-Sunday,May 30th @5 pm
The meetings are held virtually using google meet. All members in these area prayer groups are requested to attend.
8. Yuvajana Sakhyam Announcement
The monthly cottage prayer meeting of Yuvajana Sakhyam and Young Family members are scheduled next Sunday, May 30th @ 8 pm virtually through google meet.
9. Announcement: Youth Fellowship
A youth fellowship prayer meeting is scheduled today at 3pm over Zoom.
10. Birth Announcement
We are delighted to announce the birth of a baby boy Levi Sam Thomson to our members Joel Sam Thomson and Remya Mary John on May 19th.Congratulations to the proud parents and grandparents (Thomson and Susan, Reji and Asha).
With profound grief we announce the sad demise of Mr.Cherian Mathew (97 years), Kochiyil Thazhakkattu,Varayannoor,Tiruvalla, father of our parish member Dr.Bapu Cherian (Bapu & Jessy) in Kerala on 19th May. Funeral was held on 21st May @ Christ Mar Thoma Church,Olavakkod.
We, the CMTC family, express our deepest condolences and prayers. Please keep the bereaved family in our prayers.
Stay safe and have a blessed week ahead !! Thank you.