Announcements for Sunday March 28th, 2021
1. Circular no.11
2. Circular no.12
3. Self Denial
4. Beginning of Passion Week, from tomorrow, we have Sandhya Namaskaram in Malayalam, Monday to Wednesday (March 29th to March 31st) at 7PM.
Those who are interested to attend Sandhya Namaskaram in-person,can attend these services after following all Covid protocols and as per below schedule:
Monday (March 29th) - Prayer Group -1 and Prayer Group - 2
Tuesday (March 30th) - Prayer Group -3 and 4
Wednesday (March 31st) - Prayer Group’s - 5, 6 and 7
There won’t be any Google form registration for the Sandya Namaskaram services. Those who wish to attend this service from the respective areas, should reach the church by 6:30 pm,undergo the temperature check and sign-in the Covid registration form prior to attending the service.
5. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday March 31st @10:30 am. Please note that the old google meet links are no more in use. Please refer the latest weekly schedule in email or in CMTC whatsapp group for the updated google meet link. Please contact Secretary @ 647-225-8205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues with login.
6. Thursday April 1st, 2021 @10:30 am, there will be a Holy Communion Service in Malayalam ,only for the Senior Fellowship members of our church. Google form for registration will be send out today by 5 pm in CMTC email and Whats app groups. Only Senior Fellowship members and their accompanies are requested to fill this form. Please read the subject line of google form emails and ensure you are registering for the correct session. Please contact Mathew C. Samuel, Senior Fellowship Coordinator for any clarification.
7. Thursday, April 1st, 2021 we will have Maundy Thursday Service and Holy Qurbana in Malayalam at 7PM.
8. Friday, April 2nd, 2021, Good Friday services will start at 9AM. 1st service in Malayalam, 2nd and 3rd services will be in English.
9. Recessa(2 cad/adult member),Mandiram Collection and Self Denial will be collected on Good Friday.
10. We are also collecting Canadian Marthoma Regional Committee contribution (10 cad /family) on Good Friday. All members are encouraged to use the online INTERAC e-transfer facility and transfer the collections to email@example.com. Please mention the purpose of transfer in Notes section of INTERAC transfer. Respective area representatives are requested to follow-up on these collections with their area members.
11. Next Sunday, April 4th, Easter service and Holy Communion in English will be at 9AM.
12. Registration for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday services
13. Those who are interested to attend in-person for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday must register their names in the google form to be send in email and Whats app tomorrow, Monday March 29th @ 7 pm.
14. In order to give opportunity for all members, you will be allowed to choose only one service to register per family ie; Maundy Thursday or Good Friday or Easter Sunday services.
15. Please avoid multiple registrations in google form to choose more than one service. We will retain ONLY one registration and delete the duplicate registrations from the same family.
Guidelines to attend services in-person at church
16. As per the new guidelines issued by the York region, we are allowing up to 100 members to attend the service by following all the COVID protocols including social distancing and face mask. Those who have registered and received the confirmation emails must arrive in the church 30 minutes before the start of service to undergo Screening process. Please stay at home if you have any symptoms or have traveled outside Canada in the past 14 days. All services will be live streamed.
17. Sunday school announcement
1. There will be no Sunday School classes on Easter Sunday
2. Virtual Sunday School Retreat 2021: Saturday April 10, 2021 from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
THEME : Victory in Christ (1 Corinthians 15:57 - "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ")
Biblically focussed and an enjoyable time for children, from Nursery to the Youth classes.
Please register using the link shared by the Sunday school superintendent. Registration Deadline is April 3, 2021.
18. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday April 3rd, (6am-6 pm) and request you all to participate prayerfully. If you are interested to join this Chain Prayer, please contact Itty Thomas, Edavaka Mission Secretary.
19. Sevika Sanghom Announcement: Our Sevika Sanghom is arranging a Toonie/ gift card drive to support the food bank during this great lent period. Donation box is available at the Church Info. Desk. Please contact Mrs. Julie Varghese or Mrs. Shanthi Sonu Jojo for more details.
20. Youth Fellowship Announcement: A youth prayer meeting is scheduled today, March 28 at 3:30pm over Zoom. Please note the time change. Merlin Abraham will be leading the talk session.