Announcements for Sunday March 21st. 2021
1. Circular no.14
2. Circular no. DC/142/2021
3. Next Sunday, March 28th, 2021 we will have Palm Sunday service and holy communion service at 10am in English. As per the new guidelines issued by the York region, we are allowing up to 100 members to attend the service by following all the COVID protocols including social distancing and face mask. Those who registered must arrive in the church by 9.30 AM to undergo Screening process. Please stay at home if you have any symptoms or have traveled outside Canada in the past 14 days. Those who are interested must register their names in the google form that will be emailed next week by Saturday 9AM.
4. We will have a holy Qurbana in Malayalam on Friday, March 26th (40th Friday) at 7PM. This will be allowed 100 members to participate in person at church by following all the COVID-19 protocols. Those who are interested to attend in Person please register your names in the given google form, on or before Wednesday March 24th. Please note the registration after Wednesday will be counted as registration for Sunday March 28th. This service will be live streamed.
5. Lent prayer meetings will be from Monday to Thursday and Saturday (March 22nd to March 25th and March 27th) at 8PM and this will be live streamed via YouTube. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday March 24th, 2021 via google meet. The details will send via email. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday and request you all to participate prayerfully.
6. Annual General body meeting via zoom on Sunday March 21st soon after the holy communion.
7. Passion week arrangements:
1.Sandhya Namaskaram: in Malayalam Monday to Wednesday at 7PM.
2. Maundy Thursday Holy Qurbana in Malayalam at 7PM.
3.Good Friday at 9AM. 1st service in Malayalam, 2nd and3rd will be in English.
4.Easter service and Holy communion in English will be at 9AM.
All these services will be live streamed.
8. There will be an Area 6 prayer meeting on Sunday March 21, 2021 at 5:00 PM. All area 6 members are requested to attend the meeting prayerfully.
9. There will be an area 5 prayer meeting on Sunday March 21st, 2021 at 6.30PM. All area 5 prayer group members are requested to attend the prayer meeting.
10. Sevika Sanghom Announcement: Our Sevika Sanghom is arranging a Toonie/ gift card drive to support the food bank during this great lent period. Donation box is available at the Church Info. Desk. Please contact Mrs. Julie Varghese or Mrs. Shanthi Sonu Jojo for more details.
11. Birth Announcement: A baby girl Anaya Rachel Anup is born to our members Anup Varghese and Mercy Thomas. Congratulations to the proud parents.