2. Face-mask requirements
The wearing of masks is encouraged within the church premises during the services. However, each person to decide if they use or disuse of face-mask.
3. Parish Picnic 2022
Our CMTC Annual Family Picnic was held at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Park in Stouffville yesterday. Around 230 people attended yesterday’s picnic. Thanks to all members and guests for your active participation and support and to the picnic coordinators Benny Joseph & George Mathew Madackal, sub organization representatives and office bearers for your collective efforts in making this year’s picnic, held after a gap of 2 years,a memorable one for all.
Thanks to our Picnic Sponsors :
Grand Sponsors: Alex Alexander, Re/Max Community Realty and James Zachariah, Team JZACH, HomeLife Frontier Realty.
Silver Sponsor: George Mathai, Re/Max All Stars Realty
4. 27th Mar Thoma Choir Festival Announcement
27th Mar Thoma Choir Festival hosted by Detroit Mar Thoma Church will be held on next Saturday,August 6th @ 5 pm. Our church choir is also singing songs in the Choir Fest. Please watch the program online using the Youtube link https://detroitmarthoma.org/2022ChoirFestival
5. Prayer Meetings
1. Fasting prayer on Wednesday, August 3rd @10:30 am virtually on Google Meet.
2. Edavaka Mission prayer meeting on Friday, August 5th @ 8 pm virtually on Google Meet.
3. Chain Prayer on Saturday - 6.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
6. Birth Announcement
We are delighted to announce the birth of a baby girl to Mr. Glen Cherian George & Mrs.Shirony Nicholson Puthenveedu (Area 7 members) July 28th. Both Mom & baby are doing well. Congratulations to the proud parents.
7. Thank you George Mathew Achen for attending today’s service along with your family and leading today’s Holy Communion service. Achen & family also attended our picnic yesterday and handed over prizes to the winners of various competitions held during the picnic.