1. Next Sunday, July 24th , 2022, we will have Holy communion service in English at 10:00 am.
2. Face-mask requirements
The wearing of masks is encouraged within the church premises during the services. However, each person to decide if they use or disuse of face-mask.
3. Parish Picnic 2022
CMTC Annual Family Picnic will be held at Bruce’s Mill Conservation Park in Stouffville on Saturday, July 30th. It will be a full day of fun events for children, youth and seniors. Registration is starting today and a registration desk is setup in the foyer.Please register at the earliest and pick up your free park
entry passes. If you do not register ahead of time, you will be required to pay the park entry fee of approx. $7/person.
Picnic Registration Rates are as follows:
Family of 4 or 5 = $50
Family of 2 = $25
Single = $15
Students = $10
Rate Includes: BBQ Lunch, Park Admission and Parking
Picnic Sponsors : Grand Sponsors: Alex Alexander, Re/Max Community Realty and James Zachariah, Team JZACH, HomeLife Frontier Realty.
Silver Sponsor: George Mathai, Re/Max All Stars Realty
From Benny Joseph & George Mathew Madackal, Picnic Coordinators
The Praise & Worship Team is conducting an open audition for interested vocalists and instrumentalists who have expertise playing strings, keyboard and drums, to join our team. The Audition will take place today after the service. You must prepare a 2 minute performance of the common hymn song: Lord I Lift Your Name On High.
5. There will be a Yuvajana Sakhyam committee meeting today at the church after the church service to transact the following Agenda:
1. Participation of Yuvajana Sakhyam members at the church picnic on July 30th.
2. Monthly Yuvajana Sakhyam meetings.
From Shiju Mathew, Yuvajana Sakhyam secretary.
6. Senior Fellowship Cruise on Friday,July 22nd details.
First Student Charter Bus schedule:
Everyone who is taking the Charter Bus must arrive at the church by 9:45am
The bus leaves from The Canadian Mar Thoma Church (159 Sandiford Drive) at 10:15am.
The bus comes back to The Canadian Mar Thoma Church (159 Sandiford Drive) by 4:00pm
Cruise Schedule: Toronto Harbour Cruise, Friday July 22nd,2022
Arrive at the Port by 11:30 ,Boarding time: 12:00 noon , Boat leaves the Port : 12:30pm.
Vessel Name: Northern Spirit
Where to meet : Queen's Quay - South/East Dock Wall
207 Queen's Quay West
Toronto, M5J 1A7
From Mathew C Samuel, Senior Fellowship Coordinator.
7. Prayer Meetings
1. Suvishesha Sevika sangham, Monthly prayer meeting will be held today immediately after the service.
From Jeena Sajan, Sevika Sangham Secretary.
2. A special prayer meeting will be held today at 6.30 PM at the residence of Area-6 prayer group member Mr.Thomson Sam. Address: 7 La Quinta Lane, New market, L3Y 0E2. All interested parish members are welcome to attend this prayer meeting.
From Rajan C.George, Area 6 representative.
3. Fasting prayer on Wednesday, July 20th @10:30 am virtually on Google Meet.
4. Edavaka Mission prayer meeting on Friday, July 22nd @ 8 pm virtually on Google Meet. (please note the time change)
5. Chain Prayer on Saturday - 6.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
Prayer requests should be send to the firstname.lastname@example.org or be dropped in the prayer requests box kept outside the Vicar’s office or be sent via WhatsApp directly to Achen @ +1-647-294-8796.
8. Edavaka Mission Announcement
Under the leadership of Edavaka Mission, a one-day in-person revival meeting will be held on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at our church, for all parish members across all ages. The main speaker will be Bro. Finney Premkumar, Founder & Director of Truth Matters International. We shall also have worship, intercessory prayers, group discussions, group activities and Q & A sessions. Food and snacks will be provided for all participants. For facilitating further arrangements, we request all parishioners to ascertain their participation by giving their names to Mr. TD Samuel, Vice President of Edavaka Mission.