Announcements for May 29th , 2022
The service is also live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
2. A gentle reminder about mask requirements
Wearing of masks is mandatory within the church premises during the services.
3. Spring cleaning
Spring cleaning was done in and around the church premises yesterday. Around 40-50 parishioners including kids, youths and seniors assembled in church from 9:30 am and took part in the various cleaning activities.
Under the leadership of Roji Achen and this year’s Spring Cleaning Coordinators Mr.Shiju Mathew and Mrs.Jeena Sajan, members cleaned the church sanctuary, surroundings, parsonage and planted perennials and annuals in the front side of the church.
Thanks to Achen,to all parish members, office bearers and executive committee members for volunteering yesterday to keep our church and its premises neat and beautiful.
Lunch and refreshments were served to all attendees. Once again special thanks to the Spring Cleaning Coordinators Mr.Shiju Mathew and Mrs.Jeena Sajan for all the preparation and coordination.
4. Prayer Meeting
Fasting prayer will be held on Wednesday, June 1st @10:30 am virtually using Google meet.
5. Edavaka Mission Announcement
Edavaka Mission prayer meeting will be held online in Google meet on Friday, June 3rd @ 8 pm.
Chain Prayer on Saturday - 6.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
As already announced,
1. A new exclusive prayer request e-mail line email@example.com is created for everyone to email their prayer requests. Please feel free to use this e-mail line to send in prayer requests. Members are also encouraged to share this e-mail address with family and friends around the globe.
Contents of prayer requests will be accessible only to our Vicar and prayer requests will be kept confidential unless otherwise mentioned.
An exclusive prayer request box will henceforth be placed in the Church for all who wish to submit prayer requests in person.Prayer requests dropped in the box will be accessed by our Vicar and prayer requests will be kept confidential unless mentioned otherwise.
6. Sunday School Announcement:
· Sunday School classes for this academic year are completed and next year's classes will be starting from September 2022.
· A Fellowship Meeting of all our Sunday School Teachers will be held today Sunday, May 29, 2022, at our Church soon after the Holy Communion service. All Sunday School Teachers are requested to prayerfully attend this meeting with their families. Our Vicar, Rev. Roji Mathews Abraham will preside over the meeting.
On behalf of the Sunday School Secretary, Joel Thomson.
Will be held next Saturday, 04th June 2022 from 10 am to 12 pm.
From Sunil Sam Koshy,Choir Secretary.
8. Birth Announcements
We are delighted to announce the birth of a baby boy Ivaan Tintu Thomas to our members Mr.Tintu Thomas & Khushbu Salvi (Area Prayer group-1) on May 24th . Mom and baby are both doing well. Congratulations to the proud parents!!
We are also delighted to announce the birth of a baby girl KATELYN ERIC to our members Mr. Eric Mathew & Christina Jones (Area Prayer group-7) on May 25th . Mom and baby are both doing well. Congratulations to the proud parents!!
9. Thank you
Thank you Roji Achen for leading today’s Holy Communion service and to Mr. Dennis Samuel for a meaningful sermon. Thank you all once again. Stay safe and have a blessed week ahead!!