Online registration form will be online from tomorrow 7 pm. If you have any difficulty in filling the form, please let me know for assistance.
The service is also live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
2. The draft voters list for 2021-2022 is published on the notice board. If there are any discrepancies, please notify the Vicar-In-Charge Rev.Sinil Chacko in writing to email@example.com on or before Wednesday, January 19th,2022 5 pm.
3. CMTC Food Bank Charity Drive
We are handing over the non-perishable food items collected as part of the Charity Food Drive today around 12:30 pm in church to Markham Food Bank volunteers.
Thanks to all who contributed to this initiative and shared your Joy of Christmas with the needy in our society.
4. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. Edavaka mission prayer meetings will be held on Tuesday January 11th and Friday,January 14th .
2. Chain prayer will be held every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
From Itty Thomas, Edavaka mission secretary.
5. Fasting prayer will be held on Wednesday, January 12th @10:30 am virtually using Google meet.
6. There will be a Senior Fellowship meeting on Thursday January 13th @10.30 AM. Our vicar in charge Rev Sunil Chacko is the speaker. All senior members are requested to attend prayerfully.
From Mathew C.Samuel, Senior Fellowship Coordinator
1. Mrs. Alice George (91 yrs), mother of our member Mrs. Anna Ninan (Dr. V.T.Ninan & Anna, Area Prayer group - 3) and grandmother of Thomas Harsha Ninan and Elizabeth Tara Ninan passed away on Sunday, January 2nd, in Vellore,India.
She was a member of Jerusalem Mar Thoma Church,Hebbal, Bangalore.
Funeral was held on Tuesday,January 4th in Vellore .
2. Mrs. Santhamma Verghese (74 yrs), mother of our member Mrs. Annie George (Georgy & Annie, Area Prayer group - 4) and grandmother of JoAnn George passed away on 5th January 2022 in Seremban, Malaysia.
She was a member of the Seremban Mar Thoma Church Malaysia.
Funeral was held on 6th January in Malaysia.
3. Mrs. Nancy Zachariah (76 yrs), Puthenmadom,Sreekaryam, mother of our member Mrs. Shine Abraham (Babykutty & Shine, Area Prayer group - 4) and grandmother of Ashlin Abraham and Alex Abraham passed away on Friday, 7th January in Trivandrum, Kerala.
We, the CMTC family, express our deepest condolences and prayers. Please keep the bereaved families in our prayers.
8. Thank you
Thank you T.S.Thomas Achen (Leela Kochamma for attending)for leading today’s Holy Communion service and for a meaningful sermon.