Announcements for January 2nd , 2022
Online registration for in-person attendance is open for all members, families with kids and guests. The google form will be online from tomorrow 7 pm. If you have any difficulty in filling the form, please let me know for assistance.
The service is also live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
2. Markham Stouffville Hospital(MSH) Charity project
Our collections for supporting the infrastructure needs of NICU unit of Markham Stouffville Hospital (MSH) is closing soon. We need your generous help to raise 15,000 dollars. Request all those who are yet to contribute to send in your donations as cash or Cheque. Your donations are eligible for tax receipts.
Please mention MSH charity or charity donation in the memo. If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to call me or our trustees Alexander V.John or Manoj Kompithra. Thanks to all who already contributed to this initiative.
3. CMTC Food Bank Charity Drive
The Food Bank Charity Drive is also closing soon. You can donate non-perishable food items having over 6 months to expire in the food collection bin kept in the foyer near the Christmas tree. The list of items that you can donate is also taped on the bin for your reference. We will deliver it to the Markham Food Bank in next couple of weeks.
4. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. Edavaka mission prayer meetings will be held on Tuesday January 4th and Friday,January 7th .
2. Chain prayer will be held every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
From Itty Thomas, Edavaka mission secretary.
5. Fasting prayer will be held on Wednesday, January 5th @10:30 am virtually using Google meet.
6. Mar Thoma Voluntary Evangelist’s Association Night of Prayer will be held on Monday January 3rd , 2022 at 8.30 pm EST by Zoom.
Message delivered by Rev. Manu Varghese (Seattle MTC)
7. There will be a Senior Fellowship meeting on Thursday January 13th @10.30 AM. Our vicar in charge Rev Sunil Chacko is the speaker. All are requested to attend prayerfully.
From Mathew C.Samuel, Senior Fellowship Coordinator
8. Thank you
Thank you Hagin and Harris for leading today’s Divine Worship service and to Mathew Varghese(Saju) for a meaningful sermon.