Good Afternoon, Welcome to all attending this service in-person and online.
As you all know by now, Joseph Chacko Achen is relieved off his pastoral care duties with us from January 1st. We will have a short function soon after the announcements to show our gratitude to Achen for his services. I request you all to join and be part of this program.
1. Watch night Service On December 31st. the prayer meeting and sharing session will start from 9 pm and the Holy Communion service in Malayalam will begin at 10 pm.
Online registration for in-person attendance is open for all members, families with kids and guests. The google form will be online today from 7 pm.
If you have any difficulty in filling the form, or to know if there are cancellations, please reach out to by email or phone.
The service is also live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
2. On January 2nd,2022, we will have Divine Worship service in English instead of Holy Communion service at 10 am. Those who wish to attend the service in-person can walk-in and fill the registration form at the reception. There won’t be a google form for registration.
3. Markham Stouffville Hospital(MSH) Charity project
Our collections for supporting the infrastructure needs of NICU unit of Markham Stouffville Hospital (MSH) are progressing well. We need your generous help to raise 15,000 dollars. Today is the last day to donate to this noble cause and request all those who are present here and watching online to send in your donations without any delay. Your donations are eligible for tax receipts.
Please remember, The last date for your donation is extended till December 31st .
You can send in your donations as cheques or e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention MSH charity or charity donation in the memo. If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to call me or our trustees Alexander V.John or Manoj Kompithra. Thanks to all who already contributed to this initiative.
4. CMTC Food Bank Charity Drive
The Food Bank Charity Drive is also progressing well. You can donate non-perishable food items having over 6 months to expire in the food collection bin kept in the foyer near the Christmas tree. The list of items that you can donate is also taped on the bin for your reference. Once the bin is full, we will deliver it to the Markham Food Bank.
5. CMRC Christmas Carols
CMRC Christmas program that will be held on Wednesday, December 29th , at 8:30 PM EST. Rt. Rev. Dr Isaac Mar Philoxenos, Diocesan Bishop and President, CMRC will deliver the Christmas message.
6. Subscriptions,collections,donations reminder
The Christmas donations, subscriptions collections are going on. You can do Interac e-transfers to email@example.com hand over cheques to the Trustees during these days.
7. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. We will NOT have the regular Edavaka mission prayer meetings next week. The prayer meetings will now resume on Tuesday,January,4th ,2022.
2. Chain prayer will be held every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
From Itty Thomas, Edavaka mission secretary.
8. Fasting prayer will be held on Wednesday, December 29th @10:30 am virtually using Google meet.
9. Yuvajana Sakhyam Announcement
Christmas cake sale - Dec 2021
No Sunday School classes today, Dec,26th. Classes will resume on Jan,2nd,2022.
From Tom C Thomas, Sunday School Secretary
11. Birth Announcement
A baby girl Ivana Mariam Liz Alen is born to our members Mr. Alen Abraham and Mrs. Rajana Thomas Alen (Area Prayer group-5) on December 3rd . Mom and baby are both doing well. Congratulations to the proud parents.
Mrs.Saramma John (77 yrs) , Coipurathu House, Kottayam, sister of our member John Abraham (John & Ponnamma, Area Prayer Group-5 ) and aunt of our member Latha John (Joji & Latha, Area Prayer Group-5) passed away in Kerala on December 19th .
She was a member of CSI Ascension Church, Kanjikuzhi, Kottayam. Funeral was held on Tuesday, December 21st .
Mrs. Kunjoonjamma Samuel (84 yrs), mother of our member Mrs.
Mariamma Philip (Sunny & Ancy, Area Prayer group - 3) today, December 26th in
She was a member of Mar Thoma Church, Nagpur. Funeral details are not yet available.
We, the CMTC family, express our deepest condolences and prayers. Please keep the bereaved families in our prayers.
13. Thank you
Thank you Joseph Chacko Achen for leading today’s Holy Communion service and for the meaningful sermon.Thanks once again to all of you for attending today’s service in-person and online.Stay safe and have a blessed week ahead !! Thank you.