Announcements for Sunday May 9th, 2021
1. Happy Mothers Day !!
2. TR/166/2021 - 22 Kalpana from Theodosius Metropolitan
3. Condolence message Kerala Christian Ecumenical Fellowship
4. Next Sunday, May 16th, Divine Worship service in Malayalam at 10 AM. This service will be live streamed on our YouTube Channel. In view of the latest Covid restrictions in place, we are not accepting any registrations for the in-person attendance.
5. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. On Tuesday, May 11th and Friday, May 14th, our weekly prayer meeting will be held @ 8 pm virtually using google meet.
2. Chain prayer- every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
6. Senior Fellowship Announcement
1. Senior Fellowship of St. Mathews Mar Thoma Church,Milton and The Canadian Mar Thoma Church Toronto is jointly organizing a condolence meeting over zoom in memory of Chrysostom Thirumeni on Tuesday,11th May 2021 at 10.30 AM. Dr. John Abraham (s/o Rev. A. J. Thottunkal - ?????????? ?????) will be the chief guest and deliver the main memorial and condolence message. All members are requested to attend this meeting.
Please refer the weekly schedule for the Zoom link details given below. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2570581662 .
2. CMTC Seniors meeting will be held on May 13th , 2021 @ 05:00 PM. Rev. Moncy Varghese will be present along with Rev Dr. P. G. George, vicar of the Sinai Mar Thoma Church North London, who will be the guest speaker. See meeting details below.
Please refer the weekly schedule for the Zoom link details given below.
7. Youth Fellowship Announcement
A youth fellowship prayer meeting is scheduled today at 3pm over Zoom. Request all youth fellowship members to attend prayerfully.
8. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday, May 12th @10:30 am virtually using
Google meet link. Request all those who are interested to attend prayerfully.
9. Due to the ongoing lockdown restrictions, the spring cleaning scheduled earlier on May 15th is rescheduled to Saturday, May 29th
With profound grief, we announce the sad demise of
1. Mr.C.K.Philip (83 years), brother-in-law of our member Thomas K.John, on 2nd May in Kerala. He is a member of the St.Thomas Mar Thoma church,Thulappally.
2. Mrs.Bessy George (84 years),Cheeran House,aunt of our members Anil & Sunil Koshy,on 4th May in Cochin.
We, the CMTC family, express our deepest condolences and prayers to the family members. Please keep the bereaved families in our prayers.
11. If you have any prayer requests, need any personal assistance or help during these times, have any concerns or suggestions for improvements, please let me know in my cell or email to secretary. Needed assistance can be arranged. We will keep confidentiality on all such requests.
12. Tribute to His Grace the Most Rev.Dr.Philipose Mar Chrysostom Mar Thoma Valiya Metropolitan Thirumeni (104 Years) who was called to eternity at 1:15 AM on May 5th.
Stay safe and have a blessed week ahead !! Thank you.