Announcements for Sunday May 2nd, 2021
2. Next Sunday, May 9th, Divine Worship service in English at 10 AM. This service will be live streamed on our YouTube Channel. In view of the latest Covid restrictions in place, we are not accepting any registrations for the in-person attendance.
3. An Area 5 prayer meeting is scheduled today @ 6pm over google meet. Rev.Moncy Varghese will attend this prayer meeting. All area 5 prayer group members are requested to attend this meeting.
4. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. On Tuesday, May 4th and Friday, May 7th, our weekly prayer meeting will be held @ 8 pm virtually using google meet.
2. Chain prayer- every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Some more slots are available. If you wish to join, please contact Edavaka mission secretary Itty Thomas @ 647 855 996.
5. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday May 5th @10:30 am virtually using
Google meet link. Request all those who are interested to attend prayerfully.
6. Youth Fellowship Announcement
The games night held yesterday was a big success. This fun filled event had many activities over which the youth were able to bond with each other. A sincere thank you to all that participated and the game leaders for making this a memorable night.
On behalf of the youth fellowship ,Brendan and Brianna,Games Night oordinators
1. With profound grief, we announce the sad demise of Mrs. Shalini Philip(
77 years), Aunty of our member Tom C Thomas, on April 26th in Nasik, India.
She is also the mother-in-law of our member Sunitha Alexander’s brother,
2. With profound grief we announce the sad demise of Mr.Chacko John (Saji,56 years) brother of our member Sunitha Alexander (Jiji and Suni) on April 28th at Nasik.
3. With profound grief we announce the sad demise of Mr.Biju Varghese (Ponni, 48 years) youngest brother of our member Moncee K.Sam (Moncee and Joji) on April 29th at Edayaranmula, Kerala.
4. With profound grief we announce the sad demise of Mr.Samuel Puthupurackal (65 years), cousin brother of Mr.Jacob George (Lalu and Saramma) on April 30th in Venmony, Kerala.
5. With profound grief we announce the sad demise of Mr. Abraham Samuel (77 years) Palackal House, Kottathoor,Ayroor,father of our member Rohit Sam (Rohit and Sumi,Prayer Group 5) and brother of our members Annamma Joseph (Georgekutty and Ammukutty),Rachel Mathew(Mathukutty and Ammini),Mariamma Thomas (Thomaskutty and Lillykutty) and Saramma Thomas (Reji and Molly) on May 1st in Kerala.
Funeral service will be held on Monday, May 3rd afternoon at Salem Mar Thoma Church, Ayroor.
We,the CMTC family, express our deepest condolences and prayers to all family members. Please keep the bereaved families in our prayers.
Stay safe and have a blessed week ahead !!Thank you.