Announcements for Sunday April 18th, 2021
1. General Body Minutes approval Kalpana (DC 180 2021)
2. Wedding Bann Mr. Alex John Kovoor
3. Soon after the announcements today, we are organizing a farewell meeting for Sunil Achen and family through zoom. Zoom link is already shared through church whats app groups and emails. All who are attending this service virtually are requested to join the zoom link and participate in the farewell meeting.
4. Next Sunday, April 25th, Divine Worship service in English at 10 AM. This service will be live streamed on our YouTube Channel. In view of the latest Covid restrictions in place from tomorrow, we are not accepting any registrations for the in-person attendance.
5. Our Achen and family is leaving to India from Toronto on Wednesday,April 21st.The flight is @ 9:45 pm to Cochin via Dubai.
6. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. On Tuesday, April 20th and Friday, April 23rd, our weekly prayer meeting will be held @ 8 pm virtually using google meet.
2. Rev. Fr. Davis Chiramel will be attending the prayer meeting on Tuesday, April 20th.All are requested to attend this meeting.
3. Chain prayer- every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Some more slots are available. If you wish to join, please contact Edavaka mission secretary Itty Thomas @ 647 855 996.
7. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday April 21st @10:30 am virtually using
Google meet link. Request all those who are interested to attend prayerfully.
8. Yuvajana Sakhyam Announcement
Yuvajana Sakhyam is starting the Cottage Prayer Meeting for 2021 virtually through google meet. The first meeting is held today April 18th from 6 pm - 7 pm. Request all Yuvajana Sakhyam and young families to attend prayerfully. Please use the same google meet link used for our weekly prayer meetings.