Announcements for Sunday April 11th, 2021
1. General Body Announcement for April 11th
2. Wedding Bann Mr. Alex John Kovoor
3. Today soon after the announcements, we will start the farewell meeting for Rev.Moncy Varghese achen and family.
4. Next Sunday, April 18th, Holy Communion service in Malayalam at 10 AM.
After the service, we are arranging a farewell meeting for our Rev.Sunil Mathew Achen and family. All are requested to pray fully attend the service and the farewell meeting (in-person or virtually).
5. In view of the rising Covid cases in our region, we are accepting very limited number for in-person registration. Since the stay-at-home orders are in place, it’s advisable for the members outside of York region not to register for in-person attendance. Those who are interested to attend in-person service must register their names in the google form to be send in email and Whats app on Monday(12th April) evening @ 7 pm. We will close the online registration once the allotted spots are filled. This service will be live streamed on our YouTube Channel.
6. All in-person attendees have to follow the COVID protocols including physical distancing and face masks within the church premises and avoid gathering at foyer. Those who have registered and received the confirmation emails must arrive in the church 30 minutes before the start of service to undergo Screening process. Please stay at home if you have any symptoms or have traveled outside Canada in the past 14 days.
7. CMRC (The Canadian Marthoma Regional Committee) is arranging a farewell to Rev. Thomas Yesudasan, Trinity MTC, Edmonton, Rev. Santhosh Mathew, St Thomas MTC, Calgary and Vancouver, Rev. Moncy Varghese, St Mathews MTC, Toronto and Rev. Sunil Mathew, Canadian MTC, Toronto on Monday, April 12th at 8:30PM (EDT)/6:30 PM (MDT)/5:30 PM (PDT). Rt. Rev. Dr. Isaac Mar Philoxenos will be delivering the main message.
The event will be livestreamed on Youtube: https://youtu.be/ZE8RJYC6nvQ . The link will also be shared in our Whatsapp groups and weekly schedule emails.
8. Edavaka mission Announcement
1. Edavaka mission weekly prayer meeting held on Tuesday and Friday at 8:00 PM virtually using google meet. Request you all to attend prayerfully. The google meet link is available in our church weekly program schedule emails.
2. Chain prayer- every Saturday 6:00 am to 6:00pm. Some more slots are available. If you wish to join, please contact Edavaka mission secretary Itty Thomas @ 647 855 996.
9. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday April 14th @10:30 am virtually using
Google meet link. Please refer the weekly schedule in email or in CMTC whats app group for the google meet link.
10. Sevika Sanghom Announcement
1. The Sevika Sanghom had initiated a charity initiative TOONIE/GIFT CARD
DRIVE for supporting the local community. This was planned during the lent season from February 21st .
Today April 11th is the last day for this charity drive and I request anyone who would like to be a part of this initiative, kindly do so before it is over. Donations can be made either through a drop-off box in church or through Interac e-transfer to email@example.com. Please add a message “Sevika Sanghom Lent Charity” while making an Interac transfer.
Thanks to everyone who already contributed to this initiative.
2. The monthly prayer meeting by the Sevika Sanghom for 2021 will be starting this month on April 14th, Wednesday @ 7:30 pm virtually through google meet. The details of the prayer meeting are given below:
Google Meet Link:meet.google.com/nbi-eqod-hxw
Refer the weekly schedule email for the google meet link. Kindly join this meeting prayerfully.
11. Youth Announcement
A youth prayer meeting is scheduled for today at 3pm over Zoom. Since this is the last gathering under our current vicar, we request every youth's prayerful participation. Dear member Ashlin Abraham will lead the talk session.
12. Yuvajana Sakhyam Announcement
Yuvajana Sakhyam is starting the Cottage Prayer Meeting for 2021 virtually through google meet. The first meeting is on April 18th from 6 pm - 7 pm. Request your prayerful participation.
Google Meet link: