Announcements for Sunday February 21st. 2021
1. Next Sunday, February 28th, 2021 we will have holy communion at 10am in English. Due to the current escalation of the pandemic situation and the restrictions announced by the provincial government the executive committee of our parish decided to limit the in-person participation in the service to 10 numbers until further notice.
2. The weekly prayer meeting will be on Tuesday and lent prayer meetings will be on Friday and Saturday. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday February 24th at 10.30AM via google meet. The details will send via email. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday and request you all to participate prayerfully.
3. There will be an area 7 prayer meeting through google meet on Sunday, February 21st, 2021, at 5 pm. Please attend prayerfully.
4. We will have our Area 5 prayer meeting via Google Meet on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 6:30pm. Please attend the meeting prayerfully. Announcement from the Youth Fellowship.
5. Youth fellowship announcement: The youth group has resumed their bi-weekly virtual prayer meetings for 2021. Next meeting is scheduled for Sunday, February 28 from 7-8pm. Meeting link will be sent out to everyone in the mailing list. Request all youth fellowship members to kindly make yourself available on the day.
6. Sunday School Retreat: Our Sunday school is organising a retreat on Saturday March 13th at 10 AM to 12 noon. The details will follow.
7. Sevika Sanghom Announcement: Our Sevika Sanghom is arranging a Toonie/ gift card drive to support the food bank during this great lent period. Donation box is available at the Church Info. Desk. Please contact Mrs. Julie Varghese or Mrs. Shanthi Sonu JoJo for more details.
Ø With deep sorrow we announce the passing away of Annamma Daniel 90 years oldest sister of our member Kunjamma Zachariah (A.C. Zachariah and Kunjamma Zachariah) on Monday February 15th morning at Kulanada, Kerala. Funeral was held on the same day at 3 PM at Manthlir St. Thomas Jacobite Cathedral.
Ø With deep sorrow we announce the sad demise of Mr. Skaria Samuel, 96 years father of our former vicar Rev. Dr. T.S. Thomas on Wednesday at 1.30 AM at Ranny, Kerala. Funeral was held on Thursday February 18th at 11.30AM at MarThoma Church, Uthimoodu, Kerala.
We the CMTC family express our deepfelt condolences and prayers.