Announcements for Sunday February 14th. 2021
1. Circular DC/061/2021 Diocesan Sunday, March7th.
2. Next Sunday, February 21st, 2021 we will have holy communion at 10am in Malayalam. Due to the current escalation of the pandemic situation and the restrictions announced by the provincial government the executive committee of our parish decided to limit the in-person participation in the service to 10 numbers until further notice.
3. The weekly prayer meeting will be on Tuesday and lent prayer meetings will be on Friday and Saturday. Rev. Jacob Thomas will be the main speaker for Tuesday, February 16th. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday February 17th at 10.30AM via google meet. The details will send via email. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday and request you all to participate prayerfully.
4. Lent prayer meetings: our Lent prayer meetings will begin this Friday February 19th at 8PM via Zoom based on the theme Power of the Cross (1corinthians 1:18). This year due to the COVID protocols we will conduct our lent meetings virtually on every Friday and Saturday from February 19th onwards and will move to be in everyday from March 10th (Mid lent). Those who are interested to give sermons during that meeting please contact Mr. Itty Thomas or Mr. Alexander Philip. Due to the prayer meeting on Saturday’s, we would like to reschedule the chain prayer timings from morning 6 to evening 6. Please sign up the new form as early as possible. Edavaka Mission is also initiating a 5-minute audio clip of a short meditation and prayer by the members of each sub organisation to be shared every day. Each sub organisation is given a week. The secretaries of the sub organisations are requested to contact your respective members to get the audio clip at the earliest.
5. Birth announcement: we are glad to announce the birth of a baby girl Elizabeth is born to our members Jacob Varghese and Liji (Whitby, Area 1 prayer group) on Thursday February 11th at 1.45PM. Congratulations to the proud parents.
6. Obituary: With deep sorrow we announce the passing away of Babu George 72 years oldest brother of our member Rajan C. George (Rajan and Jiji) on Saturday morning at Vechoochira, Kerala. Funeral will be tentatively scheduled on Tuesday.
We the CMTC family express our deepfelt condolences and prayers.
7. USB for distribution: Our choir is planning to sell USB drives of Maramon Convention songs 2021. If you are interested, please sign up the google form sent before this Wednesday. For more details contact, Bapu Cherian or Alex P. Alexander.