Announcements for Sunday January 24th,2021
1. Next Sunday, January 31st, 2021 we will have Divine service at 10am in Malayalam. Due to the current escalation of the pandemic situation and the restrictions announced by the provincial government the executive committee of our parish decided to limit the in-person participation in the service to 10 numbers until further notice.
2. The weekly prayer meetings will be on Tuesday and Friday. There will be a fasting prayer on Wednesday January 27th at 10.30AM via google meet. Rev. Joseph Chacko will be the main speaker for Friday January 29th. The details will send via email. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday and request you all to participate prayerfully.
3. Area 5 Prayer meeting: There will be an area 5 prayer meeting on Sunday January 24th ,2021 at 6.30PM through google meet. The prayer group representative for the year 2021 will be elected during this meeting. All area 5 Prayer group members are requested to attend.
4. Area 7 prayer meeting: There will be an area 7 prayer meeting on Sunday January 24th, 2021 at 4.30 PM. The prayer group representative for the year 2021 will be elected during this meeting. All area 7 Prayer group members are requested to attend.
5. Announcement from Edavaka Mission: Annual General Body Meeting of Edavaka Mission 2020
Dear parish Members,
There will be an annual general body meeting of the Edavaka Mission on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 5PM via Zoom. Our vicar Rev. Sunil Mathew will preside over the meeting. Please attend the meeting prayerfully.
1) To present and approve the annual report of Edavaka Mission for the year 2020.
2) To present and approve the audited annual account of Edavaka Mission for the year 2020.
3) To present auditor’s report
4) To present and approve the budget of Edavaka Mission for the year 2021.
5) To elect the office bearers and committee members of Edavaka Mission for the year 2021.
5-Committee members representing each of the 7 prayer groups.
6)AOB with the permission of the president
6. Youth fellowship Announcement: Dear all, Notice is hereby given that the Youth Fellowship of the Canadian Mar Thoma Church will be having our Annual General Body Meeting on January 31st, 2020 at 3:00 PM via Zoom. The general body will have the following agenda:
o Present and Approve report for the year 2020.
o Present and Approve audited income and Ex for 2020.
o Present Auditors report
o Present the budget for the year 2021.
§ Vice President
§ Joint Secretary
§ Prayer Coordinator
§ Praise & Worship Coordinator
§ Missions Coordinator
§ Area Rep for 1,2,3,4
§ Area Rep for 5,6,7
§ Social Media Coordinator
§ Auditor (1)
o RYC 2020 Committee
Please attend prayerfully.
Reuben Alexander (Youth fellowship Secretary)
7. Obituaries: with deep sorrow we announce the sad demise of Mrs. Elsy Jacob W/O late Rev. M.S. Varghese, who was the former vicar of our parish during the period of 1984-1988. Funeral will be on Wednesday January 27th at 2PM at Jerusalem MarThoma Church, Kuttapuzha, Thiruvalla. We the CMTC family express our heartfelt condolences and prayers to the bereaved family.
We wish you all a blessed week. May God bless us all.