Announcements for Sunday November 22nd ,2020.
1. Notice of the AGM.
2. Report of the election procedure for 2021.
3. Next Sunday 29th November 2020 we will have Holy Communion service at 10 AM in Malayalam. Holy communion will not be administered to the members. Due to the current escalation of the pandemic situation and the restrictions announced by the provincial government the executive committee of our parish decided to limit the in-person participation in the service to 10 numbers until further notice.
4. The weekly prayer meetings will be on Tuesday and Friday. The details will send via email. Please join prayerfully. Bro. George Samuel (Navajeevodayam, Thiruvalla) will be the main speaker for Friday November 27th. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday and request you all to participate prayerfully.
5. Sevika Sanghom Announcement: We will be having our monthly prayer meeting this Wednesday, Nov 25th at, 7pm through google meet. Meeting details will be sent by WhatsApp and email. Request everyone's prayerful participation.
6. Area prayer meeting: Area 7 virtual prayer meeting will be on today at 6PM. All area 7 prayer group members are requested to attend.
7. Sunday School announcement: Due to the parish annual general body meeting the Sunday School Classes for next week will be conducted on Saturday November 28th (instead of Sunday) at the same time using the same link. Parents and children please note the change in the day. This is applicable only for next week:
8. Obituary: It is with deep sadness that we inform you of the sad demise of Mr. A. K Kuruvilla, (Anjilivelil, Maramon), 93 years, Uncle of our members Meera Oommen (Aby and Meera) and Preetha Alex (Alex and Preetha) on November 19, 2020 at Houston, Texas. The funeral service will be on Monday November 23rd after noon at Houston.
May the Almighty God comfort all the bereaved ones with his everlasting peace.
We, The Canadian Mar Thoma Church members express our heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family. Please uphold them all in your prayers.