Announcements for Sunday 08th November,2020.
1. Kalpana No.3
2. Kalpana 102.
3. Notification of the election for 2021.
4. Next Sunday 15th November 2020 we will have Holy Communion service at 10 AM in Malayalam. Communion will be given to all in accordance with the COVID protocols and as per the direction of the Metropolitan in Charge. Those who are interested to attend the worship in person may please register your names in the given form before next Saturday 9AM.
5. The weekly prayer meetings will be on Tuesday and Friday. The details will send via email. Please join prayerfully. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday and request you all to participate prayerfully.
6. Edavaka Mission Announcements; We have received a letter from The Mar Thoma Voluntary Evangelists' Association General Secretary, Rev. Mathew John requesting financial assistance to the Mission field at Sundarapandyapuram. EM would like to help with at least $2000. We request your heartiest participation in this endeavor.
All EM members are requested to pay the EM subscription of $10 per family.
Thanks to all Edavaka mission members for leading the service today.
7. Sevika Sanghom Announcement: All Sevika Sanghom members are requested to submit their annual subscription for 2020.You could either e-transfer subscription to email@example.com or mail in the cheque to CMTC mentioning Sevika Sanghom subscription along with church roll number.
Sevika Sanghom is organizing a talk on a relevant topic "Life after Covid" by our church member Dr. Usha George with an open discussion session. The presentation will include interesting perspectives of this subject would be an opportunity to share our experiences which would help us be better prepared to face the new normal.
This session will be held on Nov 14th at 7:30 pm and is open to all church members, meeting details will be sent in later. Request everyone's prayerful participation.
8. Senior fellowship Announcement: We will be having a senior fellowship meeting on 12th November at 5PM via zoom. Request all senior fellowship members to please attend prayerfully.
9. House to house carols -2020. This year due to COVID the executive committee decided to visit the houses of our church members with limited participation. Only committee members will be participating in the carol rounds and no one can get into the houses. This will begin on November 21st. More details will follow.
10. Suvisesha Nidhi: As per the NAE diocesan direction this Sunday November 8th is observed as Suvisesha Nidhi Sunday. On this day let us remember the mission work of the diocese in various places. I request you all to donate generously for the mission activities of the diocese.
11. Diocesan directory: diocesan directory is ready to distribute. Those who register for the copy and paid the amount shall collect your personal copy from the Vicar or from Alex P. Alexander.
12. Daily bread for the next quarter is ready to pick up from the info. Desk.
13. Area 6 virtual prayer meeting via google meet is arranged today at 5pm. All area 6 members are requested to attend.
14. A Special prayer meeting will be arranged by the family of late John Samuel on November 15th, 2020 at 5PM. The zoom link will send later. On behalf of the family request you all to attend the meeting prayerfully.