Announcements for Sunday 01st November,2020.
1. Kalpana No.2
2. Kalpana DC/335/2020.
3. Kalpana DC/337/2020.
4. Notice from Sabha secretary.
5. Diocesan youth fellowship notice.
6. Next Sunday 08th November 2020 we will have Divine service at 10 AM in Malayalam. Edavaka Mission members will lead the service. Those who are interested to attend the worship in person may please register your names in the given form before next Saturday 9AM.
7. The weekly prayer meetings will be on Tuesday and Friday. The details will send via email. Please join prayerfully. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday and request you all to participate prayerfully.
8. Edavaka Mission Announcements; We have received a letter from The Mar Thoma Voluntary Evangelists' Association General Secretary, Rev. Mathew John requesting financial assistance to the Mission field at Sundarapandyapuram. EM would like to help with at least $2000. We request your heartiest participation in this endeavor.
All EM members are requested to pay the EM subscription of $10 per family.
There will be EM Sunday collection during the Mission Sunday service. All collections may be handed over to the parish trustee Mr. George Mathai, or EM trustee Mr. Itty Thomas.
One day retreat. EM will be organising a one-day virtual retreat on Saturday November 7th at 10 Am. Rev. M.C. Samuel will lead the retreat. The link will send later.
9. Sevika Sanghom Announcement: All Sevika Sanghom members are requested to submit their annual subscription for 2020.You could either e-transfer subscription to email@example.com or mail in the cheque to CMTC mentioning Sevika Sanghom subscription along with church roll number.
Sevika Sanghom is organizing a talk on a relevant topic "Life after Covid" by our church member Dr. Usha George with an open discussion session. The presentation will include interesting perspectives of this subject would be an opportunity to share our experiences which would help us be better prepared to face the new normal.
This session will be held on Nov 14th at 7:30 pm and is open to all church members, meeting details will be sent in later. Request everyone's prayerful participation.
10. Sunday school Announcement: The Canada Region, Mar Thoma Sunday Schools hosted a first ever Canada wide Sunday school Teachers training on Saturday, October 31 (yesterday) for 2 hrs. The theme for this virtual training was: Renewing Our Commitment for Christ; Reaching Our Children for Christ. The Speaker for the training was Rev. Abraham Kuruvilla, from the St. Thomas Mar Thoma Church, Delaware Valley. We had over 85 teachers (and 5 Achens) in attendance from all over Canada and I take this time to thank all of them for their active participation and commitment
11. Senior fellowship Announcement: We will be having a senior fellowship meeting on 12th November at 5PM via zoom. The details will follow. Request all senior fellowship members to please attend prayerfully.
12. Suvisesha Nidhi: As per the NAE diocesan direction Next Sunday November 8th will be observed as Suvisesha Nidhi Sunday. This will be a day to remember the mission work of the diocese in various places. I request you all to donate generously for the mission activities of the diocese.
13. Edavaka Sanghom list (Voters list 2020-21) is published in the notice board. Please check and let the vicar know the corrections if any on or before Nov.1st.
14. Diocesan directory: diocesan directory is ready to distribute. Those who register for the copy and paid the amount shall collect your personal copy from the Vicar or from Alex P. Alexander.
15. Daily bread for the next quarter is ready to pick up from the info. Desk.
16. Ellavarkkum Kerala piravi Dina Aasamsakal.