Announcements for Sunday 11th October,2020.
1. Next Sunday 18th October 2020 we will have our divine service at 10 AM in Malayalam. Those who are interested to attend the worship in person may please register your names in the given form before next Saturday 9AM.
2. The weekly prayer meetings will be on Tuesday and Thursday. The details will send via email. Please join prayerfully. The chain prayer is scheduled on Saturday and request you all to participate prayerfully.
3. Prayer meetings: Area 1 prayer meeting will be on today at 5PM through google meet. Request all area 1 prayer group members to please join the meeting prayerfully.
4. We will be having Area 4 prayer meeting through google meet on
Saturday October 17 at 6.00 PM
5. Sevika Sanghom Announcement; A health awareness session for women is being organised on Saturday, Oct 17th at 10:30 am with Dr. Grace Shirley, who is a Consultant at the Department of Radiation Oncology at KIMS health, Thiruvananthapuram. Request your prayerful and active participation.
6. Our annual convention is scheduled on 23rd and 24th October at 7.30 PM and parish day will be on 25th Sunday. Rev. Mothy Varkey will be the main speaker. We request your prayerful participation.
7. Messenger magazine hard copies are ready to pick up from the info desk, those who are subscribed may please collect it from the church.
8. Edavaka Mission Announcements; EM is celebrating the Mission Sunday on November 8, 2020 We would like to present a video on "Witnessing God's Providence in this Pandemic Situation" during the Edavaka Mission Sunday Service. Those who are interested please send a video answering the question,
"How have you experienced God's Grace during this pandemic season?".
The answer may be in English or Malayalam, in not more than two sentences. Send the video to the email email@example.com on or before October 25, 2020. Video guidelines- landscape, visible face, white /light background. Audio Specification - no background noises, no echo.
Edavaka Mission is leading the singing session during our Annual parish Convention. Those who would like to be part of it, please contact the EM secretary by next Sunday, October 18, 2020.
We have received a letter from The Mar Thoma Voluntary Evangelists' Association General Secretary, Rev. Mathew John requesting financial assistance to the Mission field at Sundarapandyapuram. EM would like to help with at least $2000. We request your heartiest participation in this endeavor.
All EM members are requested to pay the EM subscription of $10 per family.
There will be EM Sunday collection during the Mission Sunday service. All collections may be handed over to the parish trustee Mr. George Mathai, or EM trustee Mr. Itty Thomas.
9. It is with deep sorrow we announce the sad demise of Mr. P.O Mathai, 81 years, Parackamannil Lijo Bhavan, Meenthalakara Manjadi, Kerala, father of our parish secretary Lijo Mathai (Lijo and Rency)and brother in law of George Mathew Madackal. The Funeral service will be held on the 12th of October at Christos Mar Thoma Church, Eruvellipra, Kerala and will be telecasted live on www.qadoshmedia.com from 9 am (IST)onwards. Please uphold the bereaved family in your prayers.
10. Eapen Eapen, 87 years, Puthupurackal, Venmoney, uncle of our member Jacob George (Lalu and Saramma) called to eternal peace on Saturday at Kerala. Please keep the bereaved family in your prayers.
11. We the CMTC family announces the passing of Y. Varghese,78 years, Merry villa, Kundara, Kerala, father of our member John plavara Varghese (Joby and Suja) of area 3 prayer group at Kerala. Funeral service was held on Monday,5th October 3 pm at Salem MarThoma Church, Kundara, Kerala. Please uphold the bereaved family in our prayers.
12. Birth Announcement: We the CMTC family is happy to announce the birth of a baby girl to Sneha and Shibu and grand daughter of our members Samuel Pappy and Mary Samuel on Tuesday. Congratulations to the proud parents and grandparents.
13. Thanksgiving offertory.