Announcements for Sunday November 11th 2018
1. Worship Service:
Next Sunday Nov. 18th 9:00 AM Sunday School starts with common session followed by Holy Communion service in Malayalam at 10 :AM.
1) Mr. CV Thomas ,86 years Cherukara Peedicayil Ayroor Father of Mr. Tom C Thomas our member and area representative of Prayer group one passed away in Kerala last night. Tom will be leaving to kerala today and funeral om of Mr. CV Thomas will be conducted on Wednesday at Ayroor. Please keep Tom and family in our prayers. The parish express its condolences and pray for Gods peace to be with the bereaved families.
2) Mrs. Aliyamma Rajan , wife of Mr. Mathew Rajan our member passed away on Tuesday Nov. 6th. As you all aware first visitation of her mortal remains was conducted on Thursday at our church and second visitation and funeral services were also conducted at our church yesterday and burial services were conducted at the Elgin Mills Cemetery On behalf of the parish we extend our deepest condolences to Mr. Mathew Rajan ,Leslie and family and other bereaved families.
3) As announced last Sunday Mr. Alex Philips funeral was conducted yesterday . As a parish we convey our deepest condolences to the bereaved families especially Mr. Samuel Philip, Elaine ,Samuel ,Esther, Charles Philip and family Jacob Samuel and family as well as varghese Samuel and family.
We also pray that the eternal and abiding peace of Jesus Christ be with both the Samuel and Rajan families.
3. House to house Carols (check Website)
4. Junior Choir:
Children between 6-12 wish to join Junior Choir please give your names to Benny Joseph the coordinator.
5. Edavaka Mission Prayer Meeting will be conducted at 7:30 PM on Friday at church.
6. There will be Fasting Prayer meeting at 10 AM on Wednesday at the church
7. Sunday School :
Sunday School General Body on next Sunday after church service.