Announcements for Sunday, July 30, 2017
Kalpana from the Diocesan Bishop – DC/644/17 Suvisesha Nidhi collection
Next Sunday, August 6 th, we will have Praise & worship service at 9:00 AM followed by Holy Communion service in Malayalam at 9:30 AM.
2. An area 3 prayer meeting will be held at the residence of Mr. George Abraham (Shaji & Susan) on Saturday, Aug 5, 2017 at 5:00 PM. Address: 62 Grosbeak Cres, Scarborough. Tel: 416-299-9417
3. An area 4 prayer meeting will be held at the residence of Mr. Babu V. Joseph (Babu & Suja) on Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 6:00 PM. Address: 4 Ada Gardens, Markham. Tel: 905-554-0853
Annual Church Picnic
Our Annual church picnic is planned for Saturday, August 12 at Elgin park, Uxbridge. Mr. Cherian Edichandy and Mr. Varghese Olipattu are the coordinators for the picnic.
Address: 180 Main Street South, Uxbridge
Congratulations Noel Varghese – National letter writing competition winner
Noel Varghese, our grade 7 Sunday School student and son of Nisha & Varghese Sleeba Varikkalam won a national letter writing competition and community safety net award from York Regional Police and Community safety net. Noel’s letter on drug safety and the impact it had on his life was the winning submission from students across North America.
Congratulations Noel on your achievement!
Thank you note from Abraham family
The family of the late Mr. KV Abraham (Avarachen) would like to extend their appreciation to Achen, the church Secretary, the office bearers and members of the executive committee for their guidance and support during this difficult time.
‘Thank you for helping us put together a wonderful tribute to celebrate the life of our father.
To the Canadian Mar Thoma Church Congregation, we would like to say that your support has been immeasurable. We have seen God’s Grace unfold through your presence and love.
Our sincere and heartfelt thanks’
The Abraham Family
Kerala Christian Ecumenical Fellowship – Bible quiz
Kerala Christian Ecumenical Fellowship Committee is holding a Bible Quiz for the Rev. Dr. P.K. Mathew Memorial ever rolling trophy on September 23, 2017 from 3-5 PM at the CSI Church Toronto, 1315, Kipling Ave.
· Each church is eligible to send one three member team.
· Questions will be from the books Micah & James
· Last date of registration is 9th September 2017 5pm.
· There will be 40 questions,20 from Micah and 20 from James.
· Ever-rolling trophy's for first, second and third places will be awarded.
· For additional information, please contact our Achen or Rev. Jacob Antony of CSI Christ church.
Yuvajana Sakyam announcement
There will be a Yuvajana Sakyam prayer meeting next Sunday after the service at the church. All members are requested to attend the prayer meeting.
Rony Varghese, Y.S. Secretary
Sevika Sanghom announcement
Thanks to all the families who prepared the food for last week’s Sevika Sangham food Sale which raised $670.00 for the New Church Fund.
Sevika Sangham Treasurer